Welcome to Bonn Housing

Bonn and the surrounding area offers many choices for quality living. And alot of interesting rules when it comes to garbage...

Welcome to Bonn: Housing
Foto: dpa

General Rental Information


  1. Click on the first letter of your street name
  2. Click “Straße”, go down with the arrow until you find the name of your street.
  3. Click on your street name
  4. Add your house number
  5. Click "weiter", you will see your street waste collection plan for the year to print it out:
  6. Click on „Seite drucken“, then
  7. Click on „Drucken“ – it’s done.
Waste collection

Waste collection

Neueste Artikel
Zum Thema
Aus dem Ressort
Welcome in BonnSports